Join Ferris State PRSSA!
PRSSA is a national student organization dedicated to the highest levels of learning and excellence in public relations. Ferris State University’s PRSSA chapter is specifically structured to perform as a student-run public relations agency. Therefore, members are expected to perform at a professional level with real-world expectations.
Criteria for membership in FSU’s PRSSA chapter requires meeting the following standards:
- Minimum 2.00 GPA overall; minimum 2.50 GPA in PR major
- 75% attendance of weekly meetings; 90% attendance for officers (e-board)
- Payment of non-refundable membership fee: $90/year due October 4.
- Mandatory attendance at: Senior Sendoff
Failure to meet any one of these could result in immediate expulsion without recompense. If dues are not paid by October 27 at the latest, you will no longer be able to participate in PRSSA activites.
One full-year membership fee of $90 includes:
- Membership in the National PRSSA
- Full access to the National PRSSA website and other helpful resources
- One PR program t-shirt (valued at $12.99)
- One (1) free admission to Senior Sendoff (valued at $25.00)
- A certificate of membership
Note: If you join during spring semester, dues are $40, which includes only local chapter membership (not national) plus one (1) free admission to Senior Sendoff.